Nigeria nollywood the Evil king 2019


                              STAGE ONE
 Uche says De king I greet you with dull respect
Evil king say welcome uche nwchukw number one of  udok igbod
Uche says king you shall live long ,king it has come to my notice that our village people is calling me uche the palm wine  drunker but did I look like palm wine drunker ?
Evil king says  maybe but for me I don’t know ooo
Uche  ok my king but my king I can see my our land burning on fire .
Evil king   says  but my son I did get you flashback did you mean our land on fire
Uche my king forget maybe next time I will make it clear to you let me go and drunk palm wine
Evil king says  but you say you are not drunker ?
Uche says my king forget let it be tomorrow ……..



                                                                       STAGE 2
Native doctor says greet my king
Evil king says welcome my chief priest ,chief priest how is today market going to be ?
Native doctor says my king I don’t know because things is going off the gods are not happy with us
Evil king says is now I can remember my last night dream    
   


                                                                                   STAGE 3
First wife fighting with second wife at igwe compound about who to sleep with igwe
Akunna with no  children ,adanna  with five children four girls and one boy
First wife akunna iboke

Second wife adanna of ibo land
With the arrive of igwe and his body guard with his first son obiow
Evil king my queen what is the problem

First wife akunna nothing my king is just that we are talking whom  to sleep with you this night  and I told adanna that is my turn

Second wife  Adanna  did you just call me you ?

Evil king  allow her to talk to me first before I will listen to your own report

First wife akunna  and she called me a male and I ask her why did she called me a male ,she told me that they is no different between me and man with a reason I did have children
Evil king  adanna is that true ?

Yea my king but is that not true?

Evil king meaning are you asking me don’t worry our chief priest will come back  here in next four market days  to come and give me a report of this our land but with this your statement make sure your hand is not in adanna conditions …


                                                                               STAGE  4
In the night when the time reach for  adanna to attend the evil meeting ,she want to the meeting
Queen of the ghost
Member we all welcome you our queen ,the queen of ghost
Queen you too are welcome
Adanna  my queen I have problem distributing me ?
Queen what is it
Adanna my king says that he is going to ask our village chief priest to know if my hand in akunna problem  so I don’t know any thing to do right now
Queen my daughter don’t mind all you need to do is to go and pass this assignment before this two days after try and meet chief priest and sleep with him and you problem will be over
Adanna ok my queen but I don’t think this will be possible
Queen all your need is to sleep with him and you will have the chance to have power over him and also control him
Adanna thanks my queen    



                             STAGE 5
Adanna meet chief priest at his compound
Chief priest  say welcome my our queen ,what can I do for you ?
Adanna nothing my priest  is just that our king ask me to bring you some gift
Chief  where is the gift ?
Adanna here is the gift
After collecting the gift from adanna he sleep with adanna
Adanna have the chance to starting have power over the gods and chief priest

                                                        STAGE  6
king with his kingmaker and his elders waiting to hear from the gods in next 7 days
king  ask his body guard to go and inform the chief priest that he need to come in afor market  day   to come and tell the community what is happening in the village
bodyguard  says thank you my king you shall live long


                                                                       STAGE 7
BODYGURAD at chief priest compound
Chief priest welcome my son what is the problem? This one king ask you to come and see me this evening time ?
Bodyguard  says nothing my priest is just that my king ask me to come and inform you that you need to come in next afor market day to come and tell the community what the gods have and the solution to his wife problem that is all.
Chief priest ok tell him that I will come
Adanna meet king bodyguard and ask him to go home, that the king is waiting for him
Chief priest welcome the daughter  of our land is they any problem ?
Adanna yea
 

































































































































































Post a Comment

what is you name

Previous Post Next Post