“I’m A Happy Man” Ahead of Old Trafford return despite off-field distractions says by Ronaldo

“I’m A Happy Man” Ahead of Old Trafford return despite off-field distractions says by Ronaldo  2018 latest  news in , ENGLAND
according to the information we get from   CNN24NEWS website about Ronaldo say in England 
MANCHESTER, ENGLAND, UK (OCTOBER 22, 2018) (REUTERS – ACCESS ALL) 1.
1(SOUNDBITE)
2 (English)
3 JUVENTUS FORWARD, CRISTIANO RONALDO, SPEAKING ABOUT HIS ONGOING COURT CASE, SAYING in social media : “I know that I am an example.
I know, 100% in the pitch, and outside the pitch.
he also go on and say am 
  1.   I have a fantastic family,
  2.  I’m a happy man,
  3. always smile,
  4.  I am blessed that I play in a fantastic club,
  5. So the rest doesn’t interfere on me, so I’m very very glad.
  6.  I have four kids, I am healthy, I have everything.

(SOUNDBITE) (English) JUVENTUS FORWARD, CRISTIANO RONALDO, ANSWERING A QUESTION ABOUT HIS THOUGHTS ON KATHRYN MAYORGA, SAYING: “You didn’t listen to what I say?
I’m a happy man.
This is not….we did the statement two weeks ago if I’m not wrong, so I’m glad. Of course I’m not going to lie on this situation. I’m very happy.
with the information we  get form CNN24NEWS according to them the says that Ronaldo go on to say that  My lawyers are confident, and of course  So the most important (is) that
  1.  I enjoy my football, 
  2. I enjoy my life.

the most thing i love about my life is that I have people who take care of my life, and still tell me the truth and the most funny thing in this world is that at the end the  truth   always comes in first position, so I’m good.” STORY:     
 according to the information we get yesterday news ; Cristiano Ronaldo is set to return to former club Manchester United as Juventus travel to Old Trafford, England, UK for a crunch Group H clash on Tuesday (October 23).
for more sports news please comment on our comment box we are ready to give you a full news about sport news , politic  news ,university news etc 

Post a Comment

what is you name

Previous Post Next Post