A TRIBUTE TO LATE/death of PROF. OMIKO AKANI in EBSU by his student

A TRIBUTE TO LATE PROF. OMIKO AKANI
(My Academic Dad and Course Adviser).
Behold, an iroko tree has fallen, a rear gem is no more, an embodiment of knowledge is gone and gone forever, SESA disciplinarian is no where to be found, my Virtuous Prof is no more, one of the gigantic instruments behind my success in EBSU is in heaven, my role model is gone, a philanthropist is No More, my workaholic Prof and Mentor has gone into oblivion... Chai, I felt heart broken!💔
The devastating news of your sudden demise came to me as a tremendous shock whose trauma is unbearable.

This prompted me to ask "why is good people always die easily"... When I remember Ur unalloyed regards to me, it seems that the world has come to an end.


Your death (Prof. Omiko) and the death of late Dr. Gabriel Anijiofor Okafor tempted me to ask; "God why" but I couldn't because God is the ultimate reality.
Late Professor Omiko, left an indelible marks in the sand of time(in his hometown, community, LGA, EBSU, FEDU, Science Education department, Ebonyi state, South East, Nigeria and world at large.
His great impacts in youth life has kept the young scholars in the quest of knowledge, in the apogee of mega blessings' today.
Late Professor Omiko's disputable legacies cannot be over emphasize ladies and gentlemen.
During my tenure as departmental president (2015/2016 academic session), your advice to me served as a propeller in which the department was honored greatly with a honorific award from South East SESA regional Conference held at ESUT, 2016.
To all the class of 2016 set in the department, we do call you "Daddy" simple because you're too good to US. Death why?...😭💔😭
Late professor Omiko Akani as my workaholic Course Adviser promised me and many others in Biology option that we MUST observe the clarion call of the Nation at due time which he later fulfilled, he equally encouraged us to be good ambassadors as we move into the wider societies, which we all did well during the clarion call.
Sequel to this, coming back from the clarion call to thank Prof. Omiko of his kind gestures, was the devastating news of his sudden demise, Chai... Prof, why didn't you rebuffed death in other to eat the fruit of ur labour...😭😭😭😭😭😭
Ladies and gentlemen, I seriously felt a heart broken💔.
It's well...
God knows the best for you.
RIP my distinguished professor...
RIP my Course Adviser...
RIP my Mentor...
RIP SESA disciplinarian...
RIP the virtuous Professor...
RIP Daddy Omiko...
Till we meet to part no more...Amen!
Tell Dr. Gabriel Anijiofor Okafor that we missed him as well.
Good bye, Prof.👋😭😭😭😭

2 Comments

what is you name

Previous Post Next Post