ALEX EPISODE ONE Titled THE LOVE TALE


    ALEX
   
EPISODE ONE
 
  THE LOVE TALE
   First time I heard them talk about love, confused and baffled by their level of their level of concentration and the unending zeal of the one who lectured them on ‘LOVE’ as a student I sat and listened to this hullabaloo that is becoming a big mountain, 

I thought of what to make out of this whole episode but nothing made sense of it to me. On and on he went until, he paused the lecturer and decided that it was time to get interactive with the students; the question now is what is LOVE?  In your own understanding, the very bright students in class took turns  to eulogize love just like the lecturer had done, in fact I remembered  one of them saying “LOVE” is an indescribable force of nature, strong willed and irresistible,

 it happens spontaneous and unsolicited that you are attracted to someone and next you can’t help it, he/she becomes the circle of attention begging daily for your utmost care and like a wildfire it consumes every  marrow in you until nothing is left of you! He went on and on but those were the words that stocked to my memory. I was still trying to make meaning out of what was been the subject thus far, when it got to my turn to be a part of the lecture, and uncertain of what to make out of the whole episode,

 all I could muster the courage to say is what turned out to be the most controversial topic for the rest of the semester and like a stigma, it hanged unto my memory and my personality and character was been defined by that the point of the day and that was that, which I had no option but to say what I understood as the point of the day and that was that “love is nothing, but the greatest myths of all time, 

contrived by a fragmented majority to the detriment of their thinking faculty, I mean how could one acclaim that suddenly they cannot describe how and what is happening to them. That to me as was the weirdest of all imagination for every thinking being should be able to explain what happens to him at every point in his life.

    This were obviously, the things I thought of and believed in fact, if there is anything that I believed about-love then, it is that love is  nothing but the biggest myths of all times. From  then on my countenance and personality became white-washed with stereotypes And stigma, some thoughts of me as an unthinking being one what is out of reach with reality, it was really absurd how a person could live without any feeling, no emotions and nothing but his appearance makes marked him human. 

That was exactly the perfect way to define myself, for I am but a shadow with no form.
    The days rolled by when, I began to recount my ordeals to the many who cared to know why and what really defined my personality as well my definition of love as a myth of uncertainity….
  TO  BE CONTINUED   click

Post a Comment

what is you name

Previous Post Next Post