THE DEMISE OF CHIEF DAVID OKORIE NWAMBAM death



2018 LATEST NEWS THE DEMISE  OF   CHIEF DAVID OKORIE NWAMBAM IS A GREAT LOST  TO OUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND OTHER RELATION 



this is to announce the death of our father,great grand father, brother,in law     CHIEF DAVID OKORIE NWAMBAM   

who the family member lost on  Thursday accord to his grand son ,master  Philip C Okorie
who past the news in the face book  ............ 


on Thursday morning when I received a call that ur gone

 I was like is normal thing till this night been Monday I began 2 think when I will travel 2 village.

 But wait who will welcome me tell me my son ur welcome God will bless u u will  Neva lack u continue going forward u will Neva experience hardship .
I remember when we play together just like mate and gist together just like friends.
 who will be telling me comedy again Jesus ur indeed a comedian I remember ur advises am still using it 2day I remember when u call me Philip (m wife father ) and I answered David m man .
I remember our hand shake pattern just like mate.
I remember when we sat together 2 gist and last time i so u how u waved at me bye bye .mostly I remember my primary six when u took me 2 ur business place 2 do business .u thought me what is business that is helping me 2day and my eye was filled with tears this night u told me Neva 2 be lazy and am not what a father.

 ur a legend a great hero ,sociable man. CHIEF DAVID OKORIE NWAMBAM we love u but God love u most RIP Eze Ndi Nwayo I pray that our tears God will turn it 2 tears of u Amen

1 Comments

what is you name

Previous Post Next Post