hat This Nigerian Girl Who Lost Boyfriend Did On Facebook Is Heartbreaking

artbroken Nigerian lady, Ifunanya who just lost her boyfriend, Victor has taken to Facebook to mourn his death. ne of the posts, she wrote; “Baby but y??😭😭😭 This is not what you promised me😭😭 Who is gonna get jealous when cute guys send me request???😭😭😭😭who s gonna tell me baby take this money and add to business???😭😭who is gonna say baby go and change ur look ur hair stinks😭😭who s gonna take my baby sister to school??,, now she is like aunty that brother never still come?? 😭😭what am I gonna tell her😱😱that u are coming or what? 😭😭my mum couldn’t believe she s still calling ur number till now to confirm😭😭I have never seen any1 as cool and calm as you😭😭😭now that u hv changed me into a better person whom are u leaving me for😭😭😭baby please this expensive joke😭😭😭come back baby let me prepare ur favorite soup 😭😭😭(ogbonor) O God why me??? 😭😭😭this pain is too much 💔💔💔💔💔💔keep resting baby😭😭😭your God is not asleep he will surely fight this battle😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔”

Post a Comment

what is you name

Previous Post Next Post